What goes underfoot in your new bathroom is an important consideration. You want a floor that is warm and comfortable, yet durable and resistant to moisture, which in unavoidable in the bathroom environment. Northside Construction Services, Inc. offers several excellent flooring choices for your bathroom remodeling Augusta, GA.
- Ceramic Tile – Is the most popular bathroom flooring choice. Durable and beautiful, ceramic tile comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns, in a choice of tile size.
- Hardwood – Gives a very warm look to the bathroom floor. But wood must be sealed against moisture.
- Laminate Flooring – Laminate offers the look of wood without the cost. In fact, laminate is often the least expensive flooring option to install. However, it requires sealing and can be damage by water and moisture.
- Stone – Add a rich look to the floor, and is extremely durable, but can be an expensive option.
- Concrete – A relatively new flooring choice, concrete is rugged and requires little maintenance. It is ideal for in-floor radiant heating. But concrete needs periodic resealing to prevent moisture damage.
- Carpet – Delivers comfort and warmth, but is the least practical for a damp bathroom environment, as carpet fibers absorb moisture and can be difficult to dry.
Trust the Professional Augusta, GA Bathroom Remodelers of Northside Construction Services, Inc.
For installation of a durable, functional floor for your bathroom turn to the Augusta, GA bathroom remodeling experts at Northside Construction Services, Inc.. We’ll specify and install a beautiful, rugged tile, wood or engineered wood floor for your bathroom.
Get a Free Consultation and Estimate
There’s no reason to put up with a bathroom that is small, cramped and uncomfortable. Call Northside Construction Services, Inc. today at (404) 392-5858 for a FREE in-home consultation and estimate for your Augusta, GA bathroom remodeling project. Or simply fill out our on-line request form and we’ll get right back to you!